First things first. We’re certified with the sole qualification recognised in the UK – for tackling primarily damp and timber defects in and around properties.
We’ll simply and, quite often, enthusiastically explain the damp issues you’re facing. That’s as well as help you reduce costs by rejecting unnecessary building work and treatments.
Separating the facts from the fiction
We’ll happily explain why:
- 90% of all damp in a property is due to heightened levels of atmospheric moisture created by daily living
- Rising damp is just condensation related symptoms
- Mysterious damp patches that just won’t go away
- What looks like salt building up behind plaster and paint
- Chimney breasts looking wet, but there’s no signs of water
- The air in your home smells stagnant and black mould appears every winter
- That merely fixing a dripping gutter can end all your woes regarding penetrating damp
- We always locate the source of your damp issues by reading the symptoms, then work backwards